Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I LOVE WORLD CUP FUUTBAL!
I watched England play Portugal on Saturday morning. What a long and tedious game! I really was on the end of my "seat" during the two over times and almost swore when Portugal made their 3rd goal in the shoot out!
I know not very many people like "soccer", but I think it is definately more exciting than American Football, during which I fall asleep (EVERY TIME) before the second quarter! I really got into it! Just me myself and I watching it on Sat morning before going with Aaron to see Superman. (Which I thouroughly recommend!)
There was this super tall gangely guy named Crouch (England) that was really pushing my buttons. He was a disaster! He kept loosing the ball to the little Portugal guys. They'd just zip it out from under him. He kept heading it AWAY from Portugals goal instead of TOWARDS it and he couldn't block if his life depended on it! Judging by that game alone, I have NO IDEA why he's on the team!!!! I'd cut him after that game! Or at least not put him on the 2008 team. but the rest of the team played really really hard! They were 2 men down! Beckam (sp?) hurt himself and was out of the game. And Rooney either got a red card for being "un-sportsman" like or was injured too ( I'm not sure which). Anyway, I am really into non-american soccer, now! I hope when Aaron and I get married and get cable (if we can afford it) we will be able to get the European games! Well that is my rant for the day! TTFN! I hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July!

No comments: