Thursday, July 13, 2006

NEW OBSESSION:
Blockbuster online! I love coming home and there being a "new" movie in my mail box! #1: It insures that I might actually have mail in my snail mailbox and #2: It's like a present everyday! If you can time it just right you can watch, return and get a new movie all, in about two days. I LOVE IT! The unfortunate thing is since I got the "try it for free deal", I was willing to use some of those free rentals on some movies that were not so good. But of course you don't know until you pop it in. case in point: A movie with an (typically) AWESOME actor: Michael Caine. Movie= Get Carter. I thought it sounded familiar, and I brought it to watch with Aaron and Michael LeRoy and then found out the remake has Stalone in it! AND according to Aaron the remake was BETTER! Ugh! Oh well! I have gotten good movies since then: Sense and Sensibility, Pride & Predjudice (the new one with Keira) The Family Stone, Just Like Heaven..

There is a trend there. All girlie movies. I have been watching so many movies with Aaron and Crew that I had NOT seen a girlie movie in what seemed like years. Probebly A year but I am enjoying it! I just finished "Coupling--Seasons 1 & 2. It was a BBC comedy show that is kinda like Friends, except Aaron likes it.
Did I also mention you get one free "in store" rental every week!!! I haven't used any yet cause I forget but it's nice to know it's there! Can you tell I love Blockbuster online? I also used to work there. Ha!
My rant for the day! TTFN!

No comments: