Saturday, June 17, 2006

Looking through LeRoy's list of friends blogs I was reminded that Mary Knox has a xanga. So I double clicked on it, and as I read I realized how ungratful I have been the last two weeks. Mary is a really good example of a heart that is struggling and yet continues to seek the Lord. I have been reading Psalms and Proverbs seeking wisdom and peace but I find in my heart I have still been struggling.
As most of you know Aaron and I have been feeling the Lord leading us towards getting married this Fall. There have been "forces" whom are cautioning us about doing this. Mostly those who think we are rushing to the "event" not really considering what comes after. Which is not true. Which is neither here nor there. Because I have been bitter and angry and frustrated and that isn't WHERE MY HEART should be. Because no matter what Aaron and I WILL get married, and we do LOVE each other and we ARE preparing for our marriage!! So in the end I guess what I do know we need prayer. Lots of it!

1 comment:

The Colonel said...

just imagine... me singing Neil Diamond from my parents sliding glass door in the kitchen out towards the backyard as you and aaron say your vows...

"Sweet Caroline.. (bah bah bah) Good times never seemed so good"

It's funny how some caution the marriage while many of us are like "get married already!"

well all in God's timing (per your comment on Mikey's blog :o) )