Thursday, June 15, 2006

Happy Birthday to ME, Happy Birthday to Me!
Happy Birthday LEXI! Happy Birthday to Me!!

Twenty-Three! My co-worker Becky, told me today that she once heard that 23 was the prime of a womens life. Huh. Maybe. I kinda hope every year will be the "prime year of my life"! I plan on having an understated birthday today!I'm just hanging out with my Mom, eating our favorite summer salad (chicken pasta and strawberries.)We might go see a movie.I wanted to make sure that it was just chill.
Aaron and I will celebrate just the two of us tomorrow.
My sister Liz sent me a birthday package, a card and a t-shirt that is really cute! I have also gotten 3 text message-Happy Birthday's from; Merri (Aaron's sister), my Siser Katie and my Siser Liz.(Those sisers' are on purpose) My mom also called me on her lunch break and sang. It's our tradition that we call the mornign of that family members birthday and sing to them. We sometimes try and do it in the wee hours of the morning so that it is one of the first things that person hears. I love birthday/family traditions! I hope everyone is having a good Thursday! One more day until the weekend! TTFN! <><

6 comments:

Jacob Bird said...

Happy birthaday, Lexi.

For some reason I thought you were a couple years older than me, and not a couple weeks.

BTW, I'm "Concrete-Random."

Lexi the Pixie said...

Thanks J. B.!

The Colonel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Colonel said...

no Local or Brit's?

happy birthday anyway

Linda said...

Happy belated birthday, Lexi...I didn't do any blogging yesterday so I missed your post!

Hope you had a great day and I wish you a great year!

And, I love family birthday traditions, too.

Lexi the Pixie said...

Thanks All~! And it looks like we will be going to Brit's Pub tonight. Call Aaron for more details.