Tuesday, May 16, 2006

THE OFFICIAL FIRST POSTING:
Fortunatly I have plenty to blog/complain about.....I got a flat on Sunday & because it was after 6 I couldn't go to the tire store to have them order one in. So on Monday morning I went to the Goodyear in Burnsville to order the tire and they were so busy I had to leave my car (Ruby) there so they could check it over to give me an estimate. The guy who helped me out was a kid I went to junior high with & he was really nice but I was still bummed I had to leave Ruby there. They even gave me a loaner-a Chrysler Seabring convertable. It's cute but has a huge blind spot and smells like car oil, cigarette smoke and fast food. (Like a machanic). No offense to my friends who are machanics-YOU are the exception to this observation. I'll be getting Ruby back Wed. and it's gonna cost me.................wait for it.............................$372....and some change! OYE! (Deep sigh). Oh well. So there goes my tax return and my nice birthday present for Aaron. (He's 25 on June 1st.) I had wanted to get him something nice because he is always so generous with my presents. We always go to Brit's Pub in Mlps. for my birthday. (One of the best places for dinner and cocktails/Guiness-for Aaron in Minneapolis.) Well.......that's all I got for now.

2 comments:

Cox said...

Hooray for Lexi, welcome to the blogosphere!

Cox said...

BTW, you spell it Oi, not oye. I still love you tho.