Thursday, May 25, 2006

Are you excited for Memorial Weekend?

I am. I'm going on a road trip all by myself, to go visit my sister Liz in Moorhead, MN.

Oh! She's so grown up!
She has her own apartment, & just finished her second year of college. She is also now working in the shoe department of Marshall Fields.

(I could never work in the shoe department!) Shoes, like purses are my weakness. Although I do more often purchase purses.(RANDOM)

I am hoping the weekend goes well! Liz and I are so different that sometimes it's hard to communicate. But I miss her, so I am excited!

I love car rides all by myself too. It gives you time to think, Pray, & sing at the TOP OF YOUR LUNGS! I may just bust out the old school tapes/cds, (my car has both) and sing along to some "Coolyhighharmony" by BoyzIIMen or some classic Miss Jackson!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: